Services and Community Partnerships
- Community Humanitarian - Thanksgiving of Hope / Magic Christmas / Food Pantry / Domestic Violence / Mental & Suicide Awareness
- Cultural Events - Grand Fiestas Patrias, El Grito Mexico Musica y Mariachi / Dia de la Raza / Dia de los Muertos / To name a few
- Education - Fine Arts Scholarships - Mental /Suicide workshops, Cultural Awareness/ Small Business Start Up and Voter Registration Education /
-Health Services and Referral - Health Ambassador - Marissa Navarro CHIPS, MEDICAIDE ETC.
-Empowerment - Assist women in obtaining their GED / Women Conference / Business Networking build ups
- Building Partnerships with Chambers, businesses and organizations
- Immigration Referral
-Food Pantry 3rd Wednesday of the month at Pioneer Event Center/ Mrs Mary at 972-480-7501 7 days a week.
- Domestic Violence Referral / If your life is in danger call 911! / Si su vida corre peligro llame al 911 !
If you would like to make a donation or sponsor an event, you are able to do so in person at 1025 W. Pioneer Pkwy Grand Prairie, TX 75051. Tuesday /Wednesday or Thursday 12noon to 5pm - We accept cash, credit cards, and checks. Please make CHECKS payable to "Hispanic Heritage Ambassadors DFW" and mail to ;
/TO DONATE ON THIS SITE PLEASE GO TO THE DONATE TAB / or use PayPal email@example.com
Hispanic Heritage Ambassadors dfw
Grand Prairie, Texas 75054
Hispanic Heritage Ambassadors DFW is a 501 c 3 non profit organization
Hispanic Heritage Ambassadors DFW proudly supports our Grand Prairie Police Department
Want to schedule a Social Media live broadcast? Call 972-480-7501
A good citizen reports domestic abuse.
HHA-DFW has a referral program for Bullying - 0 Tolerance to abusers! STOP!
Contact us @ 972-480-7501
Bring your new coats to 1025 W. Pioneer Pkwy, Grand Prairie TX, 75052 Tuesday/Wednesday or Thursday 12noon to 5pm